Teachers Federal Credit Union will give you up to $450 in bonus cash when you open a new Teachers personal checking account and meet the qualifications, plus you can earn up to $500 in referral rewards per year for sharing Teachers FCU with your friends and family, and they offer nationwide membership across the U.S.A.
When you join Teachers FCU and open a new Teachers personal checking account, you can get a $300 direct deposit bonus, a $100 debit card purchase bonus, and/or a $50 referral reward, for up to $450 in total rewards.
Once you become a member of Teachers Federal Credit Union, you can refer your friends and family, and you’ll both earn a $50 bonus for every referral who meets the qualifications for up to $500 per calendar year.
The great thing is that the $50 Teachers FCU Refer-A-Friend Program bonuses and the $100/$300 new Teachers checking account promotions can be combined together for up to $450 in bonus cash for new members who join Teachers Federal Credit Union.
With open membership available across the U.S.A., anyone can join Teachers Federal Credit Union online to earn up to $450 in bonus cash and up to $500 in referral rewards per year.
Membership at Teachers Federal Credit Union requires that you open a Regular Savings Account with a minimum of $1 to establish your membership.
Teachers FCU $50 Referral Links to Use
All 3 of these Teachers FCU promotional offers can be combined for new members to earn up to $450 in bonus cash, including the $50 referral reward, $100 debit card purchase bonus, and/or the $300 direct deposit offer.
In order to get the $50 referral bonus, you must join via a referral link from a current Teachers member, so you must join via a referral link to get the $450 in total bonuses.
To get the $100 debit card purchase bonus and/or the $300 direct deposit bonus, you must also enter Offer Code “OFFER400” during “Step 4” of the online application process.
Here are some current Teachers FCU referral links:
- Teachers $50 Referral Link #1 – Provided by Dan.
- Your Referral Link Could Go Here – Post it in the below comments.
Please feel free to exchange Teachers Federal Credit Union referral links along with your user experiences in the below comments, so that everybody can take advantage of the extra $50 referral rewards.
Earn up to $450 Teachers Checking Account Bonus
1. If you want to earn the additional $50 referral reward, you may join Teachers FCU via this Teachers FCU $50 Referral Link that was provided by our reader Dan.
2. To also qualify for the Teachers FCU $100/$300 New Member Offers, you must enter Offer Code “OFFER400” during your online application. You enter the promo code during “Step 4” of the application, after selecting your debit card style.
3. For all 3 of these offers, you must open a Teachers personal checking account, including either the Smart Checking or Share Draft Checking accounts.
4. To qualify for the $50 referral bonus, you must perform 10 transactions within 60 calendar days of establishing membership, including debit card purchases, direct deposits, mobile deposits, in-branch deposits, ATM deposits, and Teachers’ Bill Pay transactions.
5. To qualify for the $300 direct deposit offer, you must have direct deposits totaling at least $2,500 within the first 3 monthly statement cycles after account opening, including payroll or government benefits (landing page also states that the direct deposits must be made within 60 days).
6. To qualify for the $100 debit card purchase offer, you must make $500 in purchases on your new Teachers debit card within the first 3 monthly statement cycles, which DOES NOT include ATM transactions, cash-back, peer-to-peer payments, loan payments, account funding, and disputed or unauthorized transactions (landing page also states that you must complete debit card purchases within 60 days).
7. To be eligible for these offers, you must also enroll in Online Banking and eStatements.
8. Within 30 days after all of the conditions have been met, the $100 debit card purchase bonus and/or the $300 direct deposit bonus will be deposited into your Regular Savings Account, but no sooner than the start of the third monthly statement cycle. The $50 referral reward will be deposited into your Regular Savings Account within 4 weeks after you meet the qualifications.
Teachers FCU $100/$150 Student Checking Bonus
Through this Teachers FCU $100 Student Offer, you can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new Teachers checking account with a debit card and make 20 debit card purchases within 60 days.
This offer may be combined with the Refer-A-Friend promotion for a total of $150 in bonus rewards.
Students can earn a $100 cash bonus by opening a new Smart Checking, Share Draft Checking, or Young Professional Checking account and using your Teachers debit card to make 20 qualifying purchases within the first 3 monthly statement cycles in order to qualify.
This offer is available to new members only, and a high school or college identification is required to open the Teachers checking account and be eligible for this offer.
Members under the age of 18 must open the account with a parent or guardian as a joint account holder.
Teachers FCU $50 Refer-A-Friend Rewards
Once you join Teachers Federal Credit Union, you can participate in their refer-a-friend program to earn up to $500 in referral bonuses per calendar year.
To access your referral link, log in to your Teacher’s Online Banking platform, and under Additional Services, you should see “Refer a Friend – Get $50!”
When you refer a friend to Teachers FCU, you will both earn a $50 cash bonus once your referral meets the qualifications.
In order to qualify, your referral must open a Teachers personal checking account and perform 10 qualifying transactions within 60 calendar days of establishing membership.
Qualifying transactions include debit card purchases, direct deposits, mobile deposits, in-branch deposits, ATM deposits and Teachers’ Bill Pay transactions.
Once your referral meets the qualifications, you will both receive a $50 bonus deposit into your Regular Savings Accounts within 4 weeks.
You can earn up to $500 in referral rewards per calendar year for referring your friends to join Teachers Federal Credit Union.
Teachers FCU Promotional Features
Here are some extra benefits that you can take advantage of when opening your new membership with Teachers Federal Credit Union:
- Up to $5,000 in Credit Card Funding Available (select “Debit” on the application funding options – also accepts credit cards).
- No Hard Credit Pull for New Applications (does pull ChexSystems, but not inquiry sensitive).
- Teachers FCU Membership is Available Nationwide across the U.S.A.
Teachers Checking Account Options
Share Draft Checking: No opening deposit; no minimum balance; no per check charges; and no monthly fee.
Smart Checking: $0 monthly service fee; up to $15 per month in ATM fee rebates; earn 1.00% APY on balances up to $15,000 with $5,000 average monthly balance, $20,000 in combined end-of-month balances, OR $500 in direct deposits and 10 debit card purchases each month (complete 1 option to qualify each month).
If you want to exchange referral links for Teachers Federal Credit Union, so that everybody can earn up to $450 in new Teachers checking account bonuses, please feel free to post your referral links and user experiences in the below comments.