Truist Bank will give you a $400 bonus when you open a new personal checking account with at least 2 direct deposits that total $1,000 or more within 90 days of account opening, and you can get a $300 bonus when you open a new business checking account and make deposits of $1,500 or more into your new account within 30 days.
To be eligible for banking with Truist, you must either open an account in-branch in one of the following states or open an account online and have a mailing address in: AL, AR, GA, FL, IN, KY, MD, MS, NC, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV or DC.
Check out these Truist Bank promotions to earn a new personal and/or business checking account bonus if you live in a qualifying state.
Truist Bank $400 One Checking Bonus
1. For the $400 Truist One Checking Bonus, you must apply Promo Code CHK23TR1 during online account opening.
2. After opening an eligible Truist checking account, you must complete 2 qualifying direct deposits totaling $1,000 or more within 90 days of account opening.
3. Once you meet the qualifications, Truist will deposit $400 into your new checking account within 4 weeks.
4. The Truist One Checking Account has a $50 minimum opening deposit and a $12 monthly maintenance fee, which can be waived for each statement cycle by: making $500 or more in total direct deposits; maintaining $500 or more in combined balances; having a personal credit card, mortgage or consumer loan; having a linked Small Business Checking Account; or for students under the age of 25.
Truist Bank $300 Business Checking Bonus
1. For the $300 Truist Business Checking Bonus, you must apply Promo Code SB23Q1CHECKING during online account opening.
2. After opening a new Simple Business Checking or Dynamic Business Checking account, you must make cumulative qualifying deposits of $1,500 or more into your new account within 30 days of account opening.
3. Additionally, you must enroll and sign in to Truist Online Banking for Business within 30 days of account opening.
4. Once you meet the qualifications, Truist will deposit $300 into your new checking account within 4 weeks.
5. If you open a Truist Simple Business Checking Account, there is no monthly maintenance fee, and you get up to 50 no-fee transactions per month.
If you live in a qualifying state, take advantage of these Truist Bank personal and business checking account promotions to earn a $700 cash bonus in total for both accounts.
You may also be interested in these Chase Bank Checking Account Promotions that are also available in many states across the U.S.A.
How long does this last?
Just to be certain, there can be multiple direct deposits totaling the amount or each deposit needs to be the amount or more?
Example 2 direct deposits of 500 = 1000 or 2 direct deposits of 1000?
Michelle Conboy says
Would Ebay direct deposit account from a eBay business? And can it be more than two I couldn’t be five deposits totaling $1000?
BRIAN ANDERSON says
instead of direct deposits from your employer, could you 2 transfers from an external bank account ? would they accept it ? some banks do and some don’t. not sure if this one does
abc def says
no, making a transfer does not count as a direct deposit, since its tax season you can get your refund directly deposited into the truist account which will count since you can get both federal and state
Gadget - Bank Bonus Geek says
Based on the account number & ACH RTN that was provided to me, and the fact they pulled ChexSystems, it appears to me they are running on the old BB&T backbone. (in the past Suntrust would pull EWS only, and BB&T would pull both Chex & EWS)
I had instant approval. In footprint. Super bonus, as long as it goes to plan.