Citi Self Invest is Citi Personal Wealth Management’s new self-directed investing platform that gives you access to trade thousands of stocks, ETFs and mutual funds with $0 commissions and no account minimums.
Plus, you can earn up to $500 in bonus cash with a new or existing Citi Self Invest account when you deposit at least $10,000 in new-to-Citi funds.
To apply for Citi Self Invest, you must have an individual or joint Citibank checking or savings account or a Citibank credit card with digital access through Citibank Online.
Citi Self Invest up to $500 Bonus
1. Visit this Citi Self Invest $500 Promotional Link to open your new account online.
2. Fund a new or existing Citi Self Invest account between 3/1/2022 and 10/31/2022 with new-to-Citi funds.
3. Earn a cash bonus based on the following funding tiers:
- $100 Bonus for $10,000-$49,999 in funding.
- $200 Bonus for $50,000-$199,999 in funding.
- $500 Bonus for $200,000+ in funding.
4. Maintain the new-to-Citi funds in your Citi Self Invest account through the deadline that is based on your month of account opening or month when new funds were added to an existing account.
- Accounts opened or funded in August 2022 must be fully funded by 9/30/2022 and funds maintained through 10/31/2022 to get the bonus credited by 1/31/2023.
- Accounts opened or funded in September 2022 must be fully funded by 10/31/2022 and funds maintained through 11/30/2022 to get the bonus credited by 2/28/2023.
Review the Citi Self Invest Terms for more details about this bonus offer.
If you are looking for a self-directed investing platform and you already have a Citibank checking or savings account or a Citibank credit card, take advantage of this Citi Self Invest promotion to earn up to $500 in bonus cash.
You may also consider this Citi Personal Wealth Management Promotion to earn up to $5,000 in bonus cash if you prefer to collaborate with a Citi Financial Advisor to help you establish a financial plan.