Firstrade offers a full suite of free investment products and research tools, so that you can invest commission-free in stocks, options and mutual funds.
Get Free Stock Valued $3-$200: Join via this Firstrade Free Stock Referral Link to receive 1 free stock valued between $3 and $200 when your account is approved.
Free stocks are eligible for individual, joint, or custodial accounts, and your first free stock will be available to claim 1 business day after your account is approved.
Firstrade up to $4,000 Cash Bonus: Through November 10, 2022, you can earn up to a $4,000 cash bonus when you open and fund a Firstrade investment account. You’ll earn a $50 bonus to deposit or transfer $5,000+, $100 for $10,000+, $300 for $25,000+, $700 for $100,000+, $1,500 for $500,000+, $3,000 for $1,000,000+, or $4,000 for $1,500,000+. You must open an account through this Firstrade $4,000 Cash Bonus Page in order to qualify, and this offer cannot be combined with the free stock referral program, so you’ll have to choose between these promotions.
About Firstrade Investment Accounts
Once you open a Firstrade brokerage or IRA account, you can make free online trades from their website or mobile app.
With $0 online trades and no hidden fees, you can trade stocks, ETFs, options, fixed income and over 11,000 mutual funds.
You’ll also get access to a wide variety of research tools and investing reports provided by Morningstar, Briefing.com, Zacks, and Benzinga.
How To Get Free Stock from Firstrade
Open a new account via this Firstrade Referral Link to get 1 free stock valued from $3 to $200 when your account is approved.
Once your account is approved, you will receive 1 free stock that will be available to claim in 1 business day.
Once your free stocks are available, you simply log in to your account and visit the “My Free Stocks” tab to claim your free stocks within 60 days.
The free stocks will be deposited to your account within approximately 1 week after the stocks are claimed.
- The cash value of the free stock may not be withdrawn for 30 days after it is claimed.
- The free stock is selected randomly and determined by an algorithm from Firstrade’s inventory of settled shares held for this program.
- The value of the share may be anywhere between $3 and $200, and fluctuates based on market movements.
- There is an approximately 98% chance of the free stock having a value of $3-$10, an approximately 1% chance of the free stock having a value of $10-$50, and an approximately 1% chance of the free stock having a value of $50-$200.
- Only U.S residents who open an individual, joint or custodial account are eligible to receive free shares.
Firstrade Refer-A-Friend Program
After you join Firstrade, you can refer your friends to earn extra free stock rewards.
For each friend that you refer who is approved for a new account, you will receive 1 free stock reward.
To refer your friends, just visit the referral section within your Firstrade account and share your unique link.
The free stock rewards that you can earn are limited to $500 total per user per calendar year.
Join Firstrade to earn free stock rewards upon account approval and when you refer friends and family.
You may also be interested in this TD Ameritrade Brokerage Promotion to earn even more cash rewards with a new brokerage account.
I got Taiwan Semiconductor stock worth $47.82 today. Lucky to be in 1% to get stock in this $3-50 range.
Use this referral link – https://share.firstrade.com/Kunal04H5
The minimum to open an account is $1, which is pretty nice for the free stock reward. Here’s my link, thanks a ton!
I have been using Firstrade for 2 years and have no complaints. They were one of the original brokerages that did not charge commission fees on trading. They recently updated their app for the better and is a lot easier to use. Thanks in advance if you use my referral link: https://share.firstrade.com/BRIAN4SZM
Opened account with 1 dollar deposit.
Obtained a free stock 1 day after successful account opening.
I got NOK, worth around 3.5 dollars. (my guess is even within that 98% chance getting stock between 3 and 10 dollars, it is going to be near 3 dollars).
It takes a long time for the stock to be processed, it has been another business day now and the stock is still in the processing stage.
Gen Zhong says
Hi, longshot, but I’m looking to be referred if you ever signed up?
Alan Oncken says
New program is 1 free share of stock; The free stock is one share selected randomly and determined by an algorithm. There is an approximately 98% chance of the free stock having a value of $3-$10, an approximately 1% chance of the free stock having a value of $10-$50, and an approximately 1% chance of the free stock having a value of $50-$200, based on the price of shares at the time of purchase. https://share.firstrade.com/ALANFOMX
I signed up with a site from your news page….it never came back or saved to my book marks…they had a promo for $100 sign up and $25 referrals to the virtual/electronic currency…I’d like to retreive my bonuses if u can help… If u don’t hear fer a ty… Txt