U.S. Bancorp Investments will give you a $100 cash bonus when you open a new Automated Investor Account, fund a minimum of $1,000 in new cash and/or securities within 30 days of opening, and maintain the minimum funding amount for 120 days.
To open an Automated Investor Account, you must be an existing client of U.S. Bancorp Investments or its affiliate U.S. Bank, so if you are not already eligible, you may wish to apply for one of these U.S. Bank Account Promotions first to become a U.S. Bank client.
This offer is valid for clients who are 18 years or older who have not received other Automated Investor cash bonus offers within the past 24 months.
How To Get $100 Automated Investor Bonus
1. Visit this U.S. Bancorp Investments $100 Bonus Link to start investing.
2. Open a new Automated Investor Account, which includes Individual accounts, Joint accounts, Traditional IRAs, SEP IRAs, and Roth IRAs.
3. Fund your account with a minimum investment of $1,000 in new cash and/or securities within 30 days of opening. The funds must be “New to U.S. Bancorp Investments,” which means that the cash and securities funding the account must not have been previously held as existing balances in any U.S. Bancorp Investments accounts.
4. Maintain the minimum funding threshold for 120 days in order to qualify for the $100 bonus. Market fluctuation after deposit will not affect your bonus qualification.
5. If you meet the qualifications, you will receive your $100 cash bonus within 5 to 7 months of account opening.
6. This offer applies to non-qualified investment accounts and IRAs that are eligible for and enrolled in Automated Investor, but this offer is not available to Rollover IRAs coming from an employer sponsored retirement plan.
7. There is a limit of 1 bonus per customer, and assets in multiple accounts will not be aggregated for purposes of meeting the minimum funding requirement. Your account must be open, funded, and in good standing at the time the bonus is paid.
About Automated Investor Account
With an Automated Investor Account from U.S. Bancorp Investments, you choose your investing goal, and their investment experts will create portfolios of low-fee exchange-traded funds (ETFs) across a range of global asset classes that align with your goal, which you can adjust at any time.
Your account will be continually monitored by Automated Investor and automatically rebalanced based on market movements whenever needed to keep you on track toward your goal.
By depositing a minimum of $1,000, you can start investing with Automated Investor, and the annual fees are 0.24%, billed quarterly, which means that for every $1,000 invested, you will pay $0.60 every 3 months (based on rate of $0.20 per month).
Your annual advisory fee does not include ETF fees and expenses that are reflected in the daily pricing of the fund or other account level fees.
Get an Automated Investor account from U.S. Bancorp Investments to help you work toward your financial goals, such as growing your money, getting ready for a major purchase, or saving for retirement, plus get an extra $100 cash bonus when you fund a new Automated Investor Account with a minimum of $1,000.