Zingeroo is a competitive investing app that is powered by Z-Squared Securities and offers stocks, ETFs and options trading on over 5,000 tickers, where you can connect with your friends, compete against other traders, measure your performance on a live leaderboard, and learn about trading in a social, fun and interactive way.
The Zingeroo App is currently available for iOS devices only and downloadable from the Apple App Store.
Zingeroo $25 New Brokerage Account Bonus
To qualify for the $25 bonus, just open a new Zingeroo Brokerage Account, and you’ll receive a $25 cash bonus deposit to get you started trading when you are approved for a new Z-Squared Securities brokerage account within the Zingeroo App.
A $25 cash bonus will be deposited into your Zingeroo account within 5 business days following the successful opening and Z-Squared approval of a new brokerage account.
You are not required to deposit funds or place any trades prior to claiming the $25 cash deposit bonus, but the $25 bonus must remain in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of 30 days.
According to the Zingeroo $25 Bonus Terms for this offer, which runs through August 31, 2022, you just need to open and be approved for your new brokerage account in order to qualify for the $25 cash bonus, and you do not need to deposit funds or complete any trades in order to qualify.
I also confirmed the terms of the offer with their customer service: “Thank you for your interest in Zingeroo. You qualified for the $25 promotion and that deposit will be completed in your account tomorrow. The bonus is for simply opening an account.”
I personally found this promotion being displayed as a Google Ad when I searched for Zingeroo on Google, and it is still being displayed as of 8/22/2022.
About Zingeroo Competitive Trading App
- Learn about Trading Stocks, ETFs and Options while Interacting with other Traders.
- Join a Zingeroo Zone to Measure your Portfolio Performance against other Traders on a Live Leaderboard with both free and premium Zones.
- Create your own Zingeroo Bullpen, Invite your Friends, and Chat directly through Zingeroo to Share Tips and Talk Smack.
- Zingeroo Does Not Charge Commissions to Trade Stocks (both fractional and whole shares) and ETFs.
- Zingeroo Charges Commissions for Option Transactions – 2.5% Options Trading Commission for Customers who are not signed up for a paid subscription.
- Zingeroo securities trading is offered through Z-Squared Securities, which is a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA and SIPC.
Check out the Zingeroo App from Z-Squared Securities to make investing more competitive, social, and educational along with other traders, plus get a $25 bonus when your new Zingeroo brokerage account is approved.