Check out these top balance transfer credit cards to save on interest charges with 0% APR introductory rates for your credit card balance transfers.
Balance transfer credit cards with interest-free introductory offers can save you money while you work to pay off your credit card debt.
If you have high credit card balances and are paying high interest rates, you may want to consider transferring your balances over to a credit card with a 0% introductory rate on balance transfers.
These credit cards offer 0% APR Introductory Rates on Balance Transfers during the promotional period, so that you can transfer your balances and not pay any interest charges.
Some of these cards have No Balance Transfer Fees, which allows you to perform a free balance transfer, while others have low balance transfer fees that can still help you save money.
Plus, all of these balance transfer cards have No Annual Fees, which is essential if you plan on paying off your credit card debt as cheaply as possible.
0% APR Intro Rates with No Balance Transfer Fees
This balance transfer card offers a 0% APR on balance transfers with no balance transfer fee.
The Navy Federal credit cards are offering a 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months with no balance transfer fees, valid through September 30, 2013.
0% APR Introductory Rate Balance Transfer Credit Cards
These balance transfer cards offer 0% APRs for up to 18 months and low balance transfer fees.
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 12.99% – 21.99% based on your creditworthiness.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- No late fees – EVER
- No penalty rate – EVER
- No annual fee – EVER
- Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day.
Review this Citibank Balance Transfer Card Review for more details.
- Fair. No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. Pay up to midnight ET online or by phone on your due date without a fee. Plus, paying late won’t raise your APR.*
- Generous. 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in purchases for Online Shopping through December 2013 with free and easy sign-up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases.*
- Human. 100% U.S.-based customer service available any time.
- Safe. Because you’re never responsible for unauthorized charges with our $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee.
- Plus, free FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statement to help you stay on top of your credit.*
- 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 18 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%. A fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred.
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases for 6 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% – 22.99%.
- *Click “Apply” to see rates, rewards, and free FICO® Credit Score terms and other information.
Read our Discover it® Promotional Review for more details on this card offer.
* See the online credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the “Apply Now” button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the issuer’s website. Discover is a paid advertiser of MaximizingMoney.com.
Take advantage of these interest-free balance transfer credit cards to start saving money while you work to pay off your credit card debt.