You can stay free nights at hotels and receive special guest privileges with hotel credit card promotions.
New card members can earn special bonus point offers that are redeemable for free hotel stays.
Plus, you’ll earn even more points when you use your credit card at participating hotels or on select purchases.
Take advantage of these hotel credit card offers to stay free during your next hotel visit.
Hotel Rewards Credit Card Promotions
Apply for these hotel cards to get free room rewards.
Choice Privileges Hotel Rewards Program
The Choice Privileges hotel rewards card is currently offering up to 32,000 bonus points, which is enough for 4 or more free nights, and there is no annual fee.
- Earn 8,000 bonus points after your first purchase
- Earn 24,000 bonus points after your first paid stay at a Choice Privileges® location
- Earn 15 points per eligible $1 spent at over 4,200 Choice Privileges® locations
- Earn 2 points per eligible $1 spent on everyday purchases
- No Annual Fee
- Please see Terms and Conditions for complete details
Participating Choice Privileges hotels include Comfort Suites, Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, Quality, Clarion, MainStay Suites, Cambria Suites, Suburban, Rodeway Inn, and Econo Lodge.
Read our article on the Choice Privileges Hotel Rewards Card to take full advantage of this free hotel offer.
Club Carlson Rewards Program Credit Cards
The Club Carlson personal and business cards offer special bonus point promotions for new applicants, plus all card members get access to free Bonus Award Nights each time you redeem Gold points for 2 or more consecutive award nights.
Review these Club Carlson Rewards Card Promotions to earn up to 85,000 bonus points and more.
Fairmont Rewards Credit Card
This Fairmont Rewards Card Promotion offers 2 free bonus nights plus breakfast for 2 after qualifying purchases.
You’ll also receive a variety of other benefits including additional bonus nights at Fairmont hotels and resorts, VIP lounge access, and annual stay credits.
Hilton HHonors Rewards Credit Cards
Join the Hilton HHonors hotel rewards program and apply for the Hilton credit card bonus if you frequently stay at Hilton hotels and resorts.
- Earn 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points after spending $1,000 within 4 months of account opening*
- Earn 6 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent at a participating hotel within the Hilton HHonors portfolio.*
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations*
- Earn 2 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on all other purchases*
- No annual fee.*
The Hilton HHonors Hotel Card Promotion offers enough bonus points for a free hotel stay at Hilton hotels around the world.
- Earn 2 weekend night certificates good at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton HHonors portfolio after $2,500 in eligible purchases within 4 months of account opening*
- Earn 10 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on hotel stays within the Hilton HHonors portfolio*
- Earn 5 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on airline and car rental purchases*
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases*
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Gold status as long as you are a cardmember*
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases*
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with your Citi chip credit card
You may wish to consider the Citi® Hilton HHonors(TM) Reserve Card for an alternative promotional offer with exclusive benefits.
Hyatt Hotel Rewards Program
Review this Hyatt Credit Card Promotion to earn free hotel nights at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide.
The Hyatt Rewards card allows you to earn points toward free hotel stays on all of your purchases, plus you get additional benefits as a Hyatt Rewards program member.
IHG Rewards Club Credit Card
The IHG Rewards Club Rewards program is designed for the InterContinental Hotels Group properties including the following hotels: InterContinental, Hualuxe, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, EVEN, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Staybridge Suites, and Candlewood Suites.
The IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card Bonus offers 60,000 points after you spend $1,000 within 3 months, plus you get a free annual eCertificate each year that you are a card member, and there is no annual fee for the first year.
La Quinta Returns Credit Card
Get the La Quinta Returns Card to earn up to 4 or more free bonus nights after qualifying purchases within your first year of card membership.
Plus, you’ll earn 17 points per $1 spent on La Quinta hotels and 2 points per $1 on gas, dining, and car rentals with no annual fee.
Marriott Hotel Rewards Program
Marriott hotel rewards credit cards offer bonus points that can be redeemed for free stays at Marriott hotels and resorts.
Review these Marriott Hotel Credit Card Promotions to earn free night stays with Marriott rewards cards.
There is also a Marriott Business Rewards Card available for business travelers.
Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card Offer
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards card offers a free night stay with 70,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 on your card within the first 3 months of card membership.
Plus, you’ll get access to exclusive benefits including $100 hotel credits when you stay 2 or more nights and exclusive Club Level access at Ritz-Carlton hotels.
Review this Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card Promotion for more details if you frequently stay at the Ritz-Carlton.
Sandals Rewards Credit Card
Get 10,000 bonus points after your first purchase on the Sandals Visa Signature Card, plus earn points for all of your stays at Sandals and Beaches Resorts.
Review the Sandals Rewards Credit Card Offer for more details.
Starwood Hotel Rewards Credit Card
The Starwood hotel cards offer enough bonus Starpoints for award nights at hotels around the world, plus you can earn extra points toward award hotel stays on all of your purchases.
Read this Starwood Consumer Credit Card Review for additional details.
Review the Starwood Business Card Offer as well to earn bonus points on your business travels.
Westgate Rewards Program Credit Card
Get the Westgate Rewards MasterCard to participate in the Westgate Resorts rewards program and earn 4,000 bonus points after qualifying purchases.
Wyndham Hotel Rewards Program Credit Cards
- Earn 12,000 bonus points after your first purchase
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on hotel stays at 14 popular brands
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent everywhere else
- No Annual Fee
- Participating hotels in the Wyndham Rewards Visa Card Program include Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Wyndham Grand Hotels and Resorts, and Wyndham Garden Hotels
- Program also includes TRYP, Wingate, Hawthorn, Microtel, Dream, Ramada Worldwide, Night Hotels, Baymont Inn and Suites, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, and Knights Inn
- Please see Terms and Conditions for complete details
Sign up for these Wyndham Rewards Credit Card Offers to get free nights at qualifying hotels including Days Inn, Super 8, and Ramada.
This is a just a small example of the hotel rewards credit cards that are available, and if you frequent a particular hotel, it’s a good idea to check their website to see if they offer a hotel rewards program or a hotel reward card.
If you frequently travel by airplane or want to earn free flights, then you may be interested in these Airline Rewards Credit Cards, which can save you even more money during your travels and often allow you to redeem your miles for hotel rewards or earn bonus miles on hotel stays.
Check out these Car Rental Discounts to save money when you rent a car during your trips.
Take advantage of these hotel reward credit cards to save money on your travels and earn free hotel nights.
About Using Hotel Credit Card Rewards
Travel reward cards offer free hotel nights for frequent travelers as well as a variety of other hotel benefits and services.
Hotel credit cards allow you to earn points toward free hotel stays on all of your purchases.
In addition, certain hotel rewards credit cards offer bonus points to new card members who make a qualifying transaction, which in many cases only requires a single purchase of any size.
That means you’ll get free hotel nights just for joining a hotel credit card rewards program.
Some hotel credit cards are cosponsored by specific hotels or hotel rewards programs, and these cards can only be redeemed through the participating hotels, so they’re perfect if you stay at particular hotels on a regular basis.
Other hotel rewards cards are redeemable at any hotel, and they are ideal if you travel frequently, but you don’t always stay at the same hotel chain.
Even if you don’t travel frequently, you can still take advantage of the free hotel night offers by signing up for a card and redeeming your initial bonus points, and if you decide to use the card thereafter, you’ll continue to earn points on all of your purchases towards more free hotel stays.