HSBC Bank will give you up to a $750 bonus when you open a new HSBC Advance Checking or Premier Checking relationship with qualifying activities.
This offer is available nationwide to anybody in the U.S.A. who wants to open an HSBC Bank checking account.
Current HSBC Bank Checking Promotions
$350 HSBC Advance Checking: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Limited time only.
$750 HSBC Premier Checking: Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier checking account with qualifying activities. Limited time only.
Apply online through this HSBC Promotional Link to qualify for this offer.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. The information, including rates and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the date of the review. Please refer to issuer website and application for the most current information. We may be paid for the content on this site.
If you are considering opening an HSBC Advance or HSBC Premier checking relationship, then you may also wish to consider opening an HSBC Credit Card Account to qualify for up to an additional $750 in bonus rewards.
How To Qualify for $350 HSBC Advance Checking Bonus
1. Open a new HSBC Advance checking account.
2. Deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $5,000 within 30 days of account opening.
3. Maintain the $5,000 minimum qualifying balance for 90 days from the date that you deposited the minimum qualifying balance.
4. Set up a recurring direct deposit from a third party to your HSBC Advance checking account at least once per calendar month for 3 consecutive months following your account opening month.
5. The $350 bonus will be deposited into your new HSBC checking account 8 weeks after completing the qualifying activities.
How To Qualify for $750 HSBC Premier Checking Bonus
1. Open a new HSBC Premier checking account.
2. Make recurring direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party to your HSBC Premier checking account per calendar month.
3. Receive monthly direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive calendar months from the first full calendar month after account opening.
4. The $750 bonus will be deposited into your new HSBC checking account 8 weeks after completing the qualifying activities.
Eligibility for HSBC Checking Promotion
You must be at least 18 years of age, have a Social Security Number, and have a U.S. residential address to apply for a deposit account online.
Customers who held an HSBC consumer deposit or investment account from December 28, 2015, through and including December 28, 2018, are not eligible for this offer.
There is a limit of 1 Welcome Bonus Deposit per customer, including all individual and joint accounts.
Eligible customers who take advantage of this offer cannot receive any other New Consumer Deposit Offers provided by HSBC Bank USA, which are defined as incentives in a form of merchandise, cash bonus, and preferred rates on savings accounts and/or CDs that are offered to customers who open an eligible checking account and satisfy qualifying activities.
HSBC Checking Relationship Requirements
You must meet the following balance requirements in order to avoid any monthly maintenance fees with HSBC checking accounts.
To avoid a monthly $15 maintenance fee for Choice Checking, you need to maintain a direct deposit OR $1,500 in total combined personal deposit and investment balances.
To qualify for an HSBC Advance relationship, you need to open an HSBC Advance checking account and maintain combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances of at least $10,000 OR at least $5,000 with a recurring direct deposit from a third party to an HSBC Advance checking account at least once per monthly cycle. Business owners may use your HSBC commercial balances to qualify for a personal HSBC Advance relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $25 will be incurred if minimum balance or minimum balance with direct deposit requirement is not met.
To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship, you need to open an HSBC Premier checking account and maintain $100,000 in combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances. Business owners may use your commercial balances to qualify for a personal Premier relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if minimum balance requirements are not maintained.
HSBC customers can also participate in the HSBC Share the Experience Program to earn referral bonuses from HSBC Bank.