If you’re the type of person that likes to tell your friends about new offers and special promotions, then check out this list of referral program rewards that your friends will thank you for mentioning.
This list includes a wide variety of referral programs from different retailers and service providers for all types of friends.
The best part is that both parties benefit from all of these referral offers, so both you and your friends will receive a bonus when your referral completes the qualifying activities.
These are all nationally available offers, so you can tell your friends wherever they live.
Take advantage of these referral program promotions to earn a sign-up bonus when you open a new account and get extra cash rewards when you refer your friends.
Referrals For Friends Who Like To Shop
If your friends like to shop online, have them check out these cash rebate shopping networks, and you’ll both earn a bonus when they join.
1. Ebates $10 Referral Bonus – The Ebates shopping network offers a $10 sign-up bonus when you join and make a purchase of $25 or more, plus you get $5 for each new member that you refer.
2. Mr. Rebates $5 Referral Bonus – Mr. Rebates is an another shopping network that offers both a $5 sign-up bonus and a $5 referral bonus.
Referrals For Friends Who Like To Save
Help your friends save a little extra money with these financial referral programs.
3. Capital One 360 Referral Program – Capital One 360 offers a bonus to both customers when a current member refers a new member to open a savings account.
4. Qapital Referral Bonus – Qapital is an automated savings account that offers both new and current members a $5 bonus via their referral program.
Referrals For Friends Who Need a Line of Credit
If your friends need a credit card and want to earn some extra cash, check out these credit card referral programs.
5. Discover Card Referral Program – Discover Card members can get a $50 bonus, plus your friends can get $50 when they apply for a new card and meet the qualifications.
6. AMEX Card Referrals – American Express card members can also share referral bonuses with new members.
Referrals For Friends Who Want To Invest
If your friends are looking to invest or dreaming about retirement, they may be interested in these investment account referral programs.
7. Betterment Referral Program – The Betterment investing service offers both current and new members fee-free management investmenting through their referral program.
8. WiseBanyan Referral Program – WiseBanyan managed investment accounts offer both customers a $20 bonus through their referral program.
Referrals For Friends Who Watch Too Much TV
If your friends are glued to the tube, make sure that they’re getting the best service possible with these satellite TV services.
9. DISH Network Referral Program – Current DISH customers can earn $50 per referral, and new customers get a $50 discount for joining as well.
Referrals For Friends Who Need A Ride
If your friends are always asking you for a ride, because they don’t have their own car, let them know in a nice way that they can always get a lift from local transportation providers.
10. Uber Referral Program – Current Uber users can earn $15 per referral, and new customers get a $15 discount for their first ride free.
Referrals For Friends Who Owe You Money
If your friends owe you money, you can help them pay you back with an extra bonus when you refer them to these friend-to-friend money transfer services.
11. Circle Pay Referral Program – Get a $10 bonus when you join and send $25 for the first time, plus get $10 for referring your friends.
12. Square Cash Referral Program – Get a $5 bonus when you join and send $5 for the first time, plus get $5 for referring your friends.
You can also check out the rest of our Referral Program Listings for referring your friends to every type of service imaginable.
Enjoy reviewing these various merchant referral offers, and please feel free to provide your referrals in the comments section of the individual articles.