Go Ahead Tours provides fully guided group tours to destinations around the world with a focus on cultural immersions and making new connections along the way.
You can book tours to anywhere in the world including Nature and Wildlife Tours, Safaris, Food and Wine Tours, and Walking Tours as well as Private or Tailor-made Tours to suit your travel needs.
All travel groups are capped at 14 to 35 travelers and include hotels, flights, motor coaches, guides, meals, and more.
Plus, you can participate in the Go Ahead Tours Referral Program to give your friends a $100 discount off their first tour and earn a $100 credit toward your future tours.
Go Ahead Tours Referral Program $100 Credits
To participate in the Go Ahead Tours Referral Program, simply log in to your account to refer your friends and family.
You are only eligible to start referring once you have booked your first tour with Go Ahead Tours.
Your referrals will receive a $100 credit to use toward their first tour.
Once your referrals books their tour, you’ll get a $100 credit of your own to use toward your next tour or a tour that you are currently booked on, if it is before the final payment date.
There is no limit to how many people you can refer, and any referral credits that you earn are combinable with current promotions and World Traveler Club benefits.
Please note that first-time travelers cannot refer any new traveler who is a member of the same household or who will be an on-tour roommate.
- Referral discounts are not combinable with Group Coordinator discounts.
- In order to qualify for this program, the referrer must be booked on a future Go Ahead tour or have traveled with Go Ahead Tours in the past.
- If the referrer is booked on a future tour and has not traveled with Go Ahead in the past, they will be eligible for the program only if referring new travelers to Go Ahead
that are not roommate travel companions or members of the same household.
- If the referrer has traveled on a Go Ahead tour in the past, they will be eligible for the program if referring any new traveler.
- The referrer will receive a credit toward a future tour in the amount of $100, which will be applied to their account no earlier than 72 hours after the referred traveler has booked their first GAT tour.
- The referred traveler will also be eligible for a $100 credit toward their first Go Ahead tour.
- Referral discounts are not eligible for children under 18.
- There is no limit on the amount of referral credits a referrer can receive.
- Offer is not valid retroactively and is available for new bookings only.
- Referral credits are combinable with promotional offers, but cannot be exchanged for cash.
If you are eligible to refer new travelers to Go Ahead Tours, please feel free to exchange your contact information and/or share referrals in the comments section below this article.
$200 Discount for Joining Go Ahead Tours Email List
If you’re a first-time traveler on Go Ahead Tours, you can get a $200 discount off your first trip by signing up for their email list.
There is a limit of 1 $200 credit per person available on all departure dates with promo code 1STTOUR.
This offer is valid for new reservations within 30 days after sign-up.
This promotional offer may not be combined with any other promotional offer, including Group Coordinator and Group Benefit programs.
Recruit 6 Travelers and Earn 1 Travel Spot Free
If you’re planning a family reunion or a group trip with friends, you can earn 1 travel spot for free when you take just 6 travelers on any available tours.
This offer is part of Go Ahead Tours’ Group Coordinator benefits when you recruit a group for one of their tours.
Just pick your trip, and let the Go Ahead Tours team help you plan.
For every 6 travelers you bring with you, you’ll earn a free spot on tour.
Friends, family, colleagues, and anyone else who is passionate about travel is a potential group member.
Go Ahead Tours will even provide you with free customized marketing materials, from a personalized website to business cards, so that you’ll be able to share your trip with potential group members no matter where you meet them.
Go Ahead Tours Global Rewards Loyalty Program
Go Ahead Tours provides a Global Rewards Loyalty Program that allows you to easily earn points and membership benefits when you recruit groups to travel with any EF program, including Go Ahead, EF Educational Tours, EF Explore America, EF College Study Tours, and EF Tours for Girl Scouts.
Once you book a tour, you’re automatically enrolled in Global Rewards and can start earning Global Points right away.
- Starting with your first trip, you’ll earn 1 Global Point per paying traveler per day of your tour.
- After 2 tours, you’ll earn double points per day per paying traveler.
- After 5 tours, you’ll earn triple points per day per paying traveler, plus you can upgrade to a single room for free.
- After 10 tours, you’ll earn quadruple points per day per paying traveler, plus you can upgrade to a single room for free.
Tell another Group Coordinator about any EF program, and when your referee organizes a group of 6 or more travelers, you’ll earn $500 or 500 Global Points.
You can spend your Global Points in a number of ways, such as vacations, flights, Group Coordinator Convention Tours, electronics, and on-tour experiences.
If you have a large social network or are the type of person who likes to organize group events, you could utilize these Go Ahead Tours promotions to get free travel for yourself.