DUFL is a personal valet for your travel wardrobe, so that you never have to pack your suitcase or drag your luggage through the airport again when you fly.
Instead of spending hours of time on laundry, dry-cleaning, packing, unpacking, and waiting in lines to check your bags, DUFL takes care of everything for you.
DUFL will store your belongings until your next trip, ship them to your destination for your arrival, pick them up when you leave your hotel, and make sure everything is clean and ready for your next trip.
All you have to do is pick out which items you need for every trip from your virtual closet, and then you can walk hands-free through the airport when you fly.
This saves you tons of time and headaches, because you can travel without your luggage, instead of having to haul your suitcases, sports equipment, or whatever else you need for your business trips when you fly.
DUFL’s introductory pricing is $9.95 per month for storage and $99 per round trip, per bag (a round trip includes shipping to your destination, return shipping to the warehouse, and all cleaning fees).
Plus, if you Sign up for DUFL and enter Referral Code PEF-B59 during your registration (or enter the code within the app after you register), you will receive your first trip free for up to $99.
DUFL is available for U.S. travelers to destinations throughout the U.S.A., and DUFL International is available in select business hubs in Europe, Canada, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne. DUFL is also available for International Residents who travel frequently within the U.S.
Take advantage of this offer to open your DUFL closet and let them pack, store, and ship your belongings for you when you travel, including sports and business equipment.
How DUFL Works
1. Start by Registering for a Free DUFL Account (no payment is required to register).
2. After you’ve registered, you can request your DUFL welcome kit, which includes your DUFL suitcase, a welcome letter, instructions, shipping labels, and all of their contact information (the DUFL welcome kit is free as long as you pack it and ship it back within 30 days, and it’s free to use as long as you are a customer).
3. Once you receive your DUFL welcome kit, you simply pack the clothing, shoes, toiletries, and other items that you’ll need when you travel (there are no size or weight restrictions, and you can add or retrieve items later as needed).
4. Once you pack your DUFL bag, you can schedule a pick up, affix the prepaid FedEx shipping label, and your bag will be picked up and shipped to DUFL.
5. Upon receipt, your clothes will be inventoried, professionally cleaned, and stored at the DUFL facility in your virtual closet for when you need them.
6. When you are ready to travel, you can select which items you will need for your trip from your virtual closet, and then schedule them to be delivered upon your arrival and picked up upon your departure.
7. Your luggage will be waiting at your hotel when you arrive, and at the end of your trip, your items will be automatically picked up from the hotel.
8. Your DUFL bag will be shipped back to DUFL, processed, cleaned, and made ready for your next trip, so that you can repeat the process again whenever needed.
- DUFL’s introductory pricing is $9.95 per month for storage and $99 per round trip, per bag.
- A round trip includes shipping to your destination, return shipping to the warehouse, and all cleaning fees.
- DUFL has 3 sizes of suitcases (the largest bag holds approximately 100-128 items).
- Should you pack more than the largest bag will hold, you will be charged $99 for each additional bag.
- 3-day shipping is standard shipping for DUFL and included in the flat trip rate.
- If the optional RUSH shipping label is used (for shipping less than 3 business days), a flat fee of $49 will be charged to the card on file.
- If you need the items in your bag for a trip 2 days later, you’ll need to use the Overnight shipping label. Expedite charges will be incurred.
- If the hotel charges you to receive or ship your pre-labeled bag, you should contact customer service for assistance.
- International travel pricing may vary and will be quoted in the app.
Get Your First DUFL Trip Free
When you Registering for a DUFL Account and use Referral Code PEF-B59, you will receive your first DUFL trip free for up to $99.
You can enter the referral code during your DUFL account registration or after registration under the “Promotions” section in the DUFL App (visit “Free Trips” under the Menu).
You will still be required to pay $9.95 per month for your DUFL storage, but your first trip will be free for up to $99, which is enough to cover your 1 DUFL bag, shipping both ways, and cleaning.
This offer is for new DUFL users only to get your first trip free for up to $99 for standard domestic U.S. trips.
Earn Free DUFL Trips for Referrals
After you register for a free DUFL account, you can participate in the DUFL Referral Program to give your first a free trip and get addition free trips for yourself.
Even if you have not taken your first DUFL trip yet, you can register for a free account and participate in their referral program.
The DUFL Referral Program is only available in their app at this time, and you can find your unique DUFL referral code in the “Free Trips” section under the Menu.
You can give your friends a free trip for up to $99 when they try DUFL, and you will receive a free trip after your referrals return from their first trip.
The more people that you refer to DUFL, the more referral credits that you can earn toward future free trips.
If you travel frequently for work or play, and you’re sick and tired of packing, unpacking, cleaning and hauling your belongings with you when you fly, let DUFL handle your luggage for you with their personal valet service for your travel wardrobe.