Bento for Business provides reloadable business prepaid cards for employee expenses that are designed to help small businesses gain real-time control over employee spending and easily manage your business expenses.
Plus, if you sign up via this Bento for Business $125 Referral Link, you will receive a $125 Amazon Gift Card when you load at least $2,500 and make 1 purchase within 30 days of account activation.
Bento for Business is absolutely free for their Starter plan, which gives you up to 2 cards and/or Admins, and if you need additional employee prepaid cards for your business, they offer other plans starting at $29 per month.
There are no hidden fees, no risks, no credit checks, and you can cancel at any time for any reason.
About Bento for Business Prepaid Cards
- Full-Featured Employee Expense Prepaid Cards for Small Businesses.
- Real-Time Control over Employee Spending and Business Expenses.
- Easily Control Where, When, and How Much Employees Can Spend.
- Set Specific Budgets on Individual Employee Expense Cards and Utility Cards, like Gas Cards.
- Budgets, Controls, and Cards Can All Be Turned On or Off with a Simple Click.
- Unauthorized Transactions are Declined Automatically.
- Easily Export Bento Prepaid Card Data into QuickBooks or Your Other Accounting Service.
- The Bento Prepaid MasterCard Does Not Require a Credit Check or Impact the Owner’s Personal Credit, and Anyone Can Qualify.
- Bento Customers Enjoy Extended Benefits such as Purchase Assurance, ID Theft Resolution Services, and Extended Warranty.
- All Funds Held within Bento are FDIC Insured up to a Balance of $250,000.
- Bento’s Business Prepaid MasterCard is Issued by Community Federal Savings Bank.
Bento Business Prepaid Card Pricing
- All Customers Get a 60-Day Free Trial with No Commitments and No Risk.
- Starter Plan: Free for up to 2 Cards and/or Admins.
- Team Plan: $29 Per Month for up to 10 Cards and/or Admins.
- Professional Plan: $69 Per Month for up to 20 Cards and/or Admins.
- Enterprise Plan: $149 Per Month for more than 20 Cards and/or Admins.
- No Hidden Fees and Cancel Anytime for Any Reason.
Earn $125 Bonus with Bento for Business
1. Sign up via this Bento for Business $125 Referral Link to get started (Bento Promo Code BENTO-FRIEND-22320 will automatically be applied).
2. Load at least $2,500 to your Bento for Business account through a bank-to-bank transfer.
3. Make 1 purchase on your Bento prepaid card within 30 days of account activation.
4. Receive a $125 Amazon Gift Card within 4 to 6 weeks of your first purchase.
Please note that you must make 1 purchase to qualify, and eligible purchases do not include ATM Withdrawals, cash back purchases, disputed or unauthorized purchases/fraudulent transactions, and Bento Subscription fees.
Bento for Business Referral Program
Once you sign up for your Bento for Business account, you can participate in their referral program to share Bento with other small businesses, and you will both receive a $125 Amazon Gift Card for qualified referrals.
Both the referrer and the referee will receive a $125 Amazon Gift Card when the referee loads at least $2,500 and makes a transaction within 30 days of account activation.
You will each receive a $125 Amazon gift card that is paid within 4 to 6 weeks after the first transaction and sent to the email address on file in your Bento for Business account.
Plus, for every 4 new customers that you refer to Bento for Business who meet the qualifications, you will receive an extra $500 bonus credit in your Bento account.
In order to refer new customers to Bento for Business, you need to be a current Bento account owner or admin and have an email address associated with Bento that you use to log in to your account.
There is no limit to how many friends you can refer to Bento for Business or the amount of referral bonuses that you can earn.
The $500 bonus credits that you can earn for referring 4 new customers cannot be redeemed for an Amazon Gift Card or cash.
If you are a small business owner who needs to manage your employee expenses, take advantage of the Bento for Business reloadable prepaid debit card to gain control of your employee spending.