SaverLife is a financial wellness program that is provided by EARN, a national nonprofit organization that aims to build prosperity for working families by helping them save more money and invest for the future.
SaverLife offers a free online savings programs along with financial coaching and educational content to help you kick start your savings today.
Plus, if you sign up for SaverLife and save at least $20 per month, you will receive a $10 free boost in your savings each month during the first 6 months for up to a total of $60 in free money.
Sign up at SaverLife.org for free to get started saving more money today.
How To Earn $60 Bonus from SaverLife
SaverLife is an online savings program that rewards you with a $10 bonus for each month that you consistently save at least $20. The program lasts for 6 months, and you can earn a maximum of $60.
1. Join the free SaverLife program by simply entering your name and email address.
2. Connect your bank account to SaverLife by entering your online credentials, so that they can track how much you save.
3. Save at least $20 each month for 6 months in your own bank account (your linked bank account balance must increase by at least $20 each month starting from the date you join).
4. You’ll earn a $10 bonus savings boost for each month that you save at least $20.
5. After 6 months, you can claim all of the bonus savings that you earned by completing an exit survey and entering your bank’s routing number and your account number.
To qualify for SaverLife:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid email address.
- You must have a savings account in your name at a bank or credit union based in the United States, and be enrolled in online banking with valid credentials.
About SaverLife Online Savings Rewards Program
Please note that SaverLife is not a bank or a savings account, and they don’t touch your money in any way, so you need an online bank account with a bank or credit union that is based in the United States to connect to the SaverLife savings program in order to participate.
You earn rewards by saving money in your own bank account, and you can make a deposit at a bank branch, manually transfer funds online, or enroll in direct deposit with your employer.
SaverLife simply tracks how much you save in your own account, and you’ll get up to $60 in rewards at the end of the program after 6 months.
SaverLife gives you the opportunity to choose a savings goal and set a personal monthly goal amount, and while the purpose of this goal is to challenge yourself to save more than $20, reaching your goal or saving more than $20 will not increase your rewards.
For every month that you save at least $20, you’ll earn a $10 savings boost reward, and if you save at least $20 during all 6 months of the program, you’ll earn $60 in rewards.
Even if you miss some months, you’ll still earn $10 for each month that you saved $20.
These rewards will be transferred directly into the bank account you linked via ACH transfer when you complete the exit survey and enter your account information.
SaverLife supports over 9,000 financial institutions in the United States, so if your bank or credit union is in the U.S., SaverLife can probably connect to it. SaverLife can even connect to your PayPal account.