Updated 6/25/2018 – Clarity Money Referral Program Bonuses Expired: Please note that the $3 Clarity Money referral bonus program has now expired. Clarity Money is still available to use as a service, but you cannot earn a $3 sign-up bonus or $3 for referring your friends at this time.
Clarity Money is a financial management app that helps you take control of your finances by canceling wasteful accounts, lowering your bills, getting you better deals, and managing your financial life – all in a single app for free.
Plus, you can now get a $3 Clarity Money Sign-Up Bonus when you join through this referral link and link at least 1 financial institution to your new Clarity Money account ($3 bonus will be deposited into your Clarity Money Savings Account, which can be withdrawn to your linked bank account).
On top of that, you can earn additional $3 bonuses when you refer your friends to start managing their finances with Clarity Money for free.
$3 Sign-Up Bonus for New Clarity Money Accounts
1. Sign up through this $3 Clarity Money Referral Link to get started.
2. Create your free Clarity Money account.
3. Link a financial institution to your Clarity Money account.
4. The $3 bonus will be deposited into your Clarity Money Savings Account.
5. Withdraw the $3 bonus to your linked financial bank account or save it for later.
This offer is valid only for new individual Clarity Money accounts, and no more than 1 referral bonus will be paid per new Clarity Money customer.
How To Get Started with Clarity Money
1. Download the App or Join via Website: You’ll need to download the Clarity Money App or join via their website for free to get started. App is fully available on iOS with Android Beta available now and full Android release coming soon. Website is openly available to all.
2. Connect Your Accounts: To use Clarity Money, you need to connect your checking or savings accounts, credit cards or debit accounts, and investment accounts, so that Clarity Money can analyze your income and spending. They use 256-bit encryption and don’t store your bank log-in credentials.
3. Get Real-Life Insights: Clarity Money recommends actionable insights, like canceling recurring subscriptions or getting a better credit card.
4. Make Changes for the Better: Based on Clarity Money’s insights, you can act on their recommendations directly in the app. They’ve built relationships with the world’s largest financial institutions, so that you can get a new credit card or save automatically each week, directly from the app.
How Clarity Money Manages Your Finances
Clarity Money offers various features to help you save money, get better deals, and control your finances.
While there are multiple services that can help you perform these actions separately, Clarity Money now combines all of these features together into a single app that is free and easy to use.
View All of Your Financial Accounts
Clarity Money allows you to view all of your financial accounts in a single location, so that you can get a better picture of your overall finances.
You can connect checking accounts, savings accounts, investment accounts, credit cards, and debit cards, so that you can view your total financial outlook together.
You’ll be able to see how much money you have coming in and going out, so that you can better understand where your money is being spent.
Lower Your Bills
Through their partnership with BILLSHARK, Clarity Money will contact your service providers to try to negotiate and lower your utility bills.
By taking advantage of certain discounts and coupons that you may be entitled to, Clarity Money can negotiate with your existing service providers and lower your bills.
Cancel Your Subscriptions
Clarity Money can help you cancel unwanted subscriptions that you are paying for and which you may have forgotten about, similar to Trim.
For instance, if you are still paying for that gym membership, which you are no longer using, Clarity Money will remind you to cancel your membership to save some money.
Maintain Your Budget
Based on your monthly income and set goals, Clarity Money will double-check to make sure that you stay under your budget.
If you are spending too much, Clarity Money will notify you of your excesses, so that you can avoid any financial issues.
Suggest Credit Cards for Your Spending
Based on your everyday spending, Clarity Money will suggest credit cards that can help you save more money, earn extra rewards, and get better deals.
Clarity Money will analyze your spending categories and pick the best card options for your purchase profile.
Create Automatic Savings Account
You can set up a free Clarity Money Savings Account to help you automatically save toward your financial goals, similar to the Qapital Savings App ($5 Bonus).
Just set up your free Clarity Money Savings Account, select an amount and how often you would like to save, choose an account from which to withdraw the funds, and Clarity Money will automatically save money for you on your chosen schedule.
The Clarity Money Savings Account is absolutely free, FDIC-insured up to $250,000, and held by their banking partner, Wells Fargo Bank.
Clarity Money $3 Referral Program Bonuses
Once you create your free Clarity Money account and link at least 1 financial institution, you can participate in the Clarity Money Referral Program.
You’ll get $3 in your Clarity Money Savings Account for every friend that you refer, and your friends will get a $3 bonus to get started when they link a financial institution, so everybody wins.
You can refer as many friends as you want and earn an unlimited amount of cash rewards in your Clarity Money Savings Account from referral bonuses.
To access your Clarity Money Referral Link and refer your friends, just scroll down the main page within your Clarity Money App account until you see the referral option displayed (you must connect at least 1 financial account in order to access the referral option).
Then simply click on the “Refer A Friend” button to send referrals via Facebook, email, or by sharing your unique referral link wherever you like.
Please feel free to share your experiences with the Clarity Money app in the below comments as well as your referral links in order to help spread the free money around to others.
Check out the new Clarity Money App to help manage your finances, save more money, and find better deals.