Nationwide Bank is offering a $200 bonus for new customers when you open an E-Checking Account and set up a direct deposit, valid through September 1, 2017.
The E-Checking Account from Nationwide Bank is available throughout the U.S.A., regardless of which state you live in.
Updated September 26, 2016: Please note that the landing page for this offer is no longer showing the $200 bonus as being available, so this offer is most likely expired at this time.
How To Qualify for $200 Nationwide Bank E-Checking Bonus
Just use offer code 03110510 when you open a new E-Checking Account by September 1, 2017, with a $50 minimum deposit.
Then set up an automatic monthly direct deposit of at least $200 into your Nationwide Bank E-Checking Account within 60 days of opening the account.
Direct deposits must be ACH credits made by an employer or outside agency (such as pension or government benefit payments), as online transfers or other types of deposits are not considered direct deposits.
Your account must remain open for at least 90 days to receive the $200 bonus.
Check out this Nationwide Bank $200 Checking Bonus to open your account online today.
The $200 bonus will be deposited into your new account within 2 weeks following the 90-day minimum requirement.
This $200 bonus offer is limited to 1 per household and is not available to existing checking customers.
Nationwide Bank E-Checking Account Features
To avoid an $8 per month fee for the E-Checking Account, you will need to sign up for at least 1 direct deposit of $25 per month and use your debit card 8 times each statement period OR maintain a combined average daily balance among your Nationwide Bank deposit accounts of at least $10,000 (excludes CD balances).
- Earn Higher interest rates on your checking account – 0.50% APY on balances of $10,000 or more.
- No monthly fee if you sign up for direct deposit and make debit card purchases 8 times each month.
- No debit card requirement if you keep a combined total of $10,000 in Nationwide Bank deposit accounts, such as a checking, savings or money market accounts.
- 6 non-Nationwide Bank ATM transactions per statement cycle.
- One of the largest surcharge-free networks in the country with more than 77,000 ATMs.
- Free online banking, mobile banking and bill pay.
- Free money transfers between your Nationwide Bank accounts and your accounts with other banks.
- Overdraft protection, available with a linked savings account.
- 24/7 access to printable monthly e-statements.
- You must be 18 years or older to open an E-Checking account.
A special thank you goes out to our reader Fred for letting us know that this deal has been renewed in the below comments, as it was originally available in 2015.