The American Airlines Credit Union is offering a $100 personal checking bonus and $25 referral rewards.
American Airlines Credit Union Membership
All active or retired employees of the Air Transportation Industry are eligible for membership.
The Air Transportation Industry includes employees and retirees of:
1. Airlines or airports.
2. Employees who work directly in administration, regulation or security of airlines, airports, or air transportation.
3. Employees of companies that have a strong dependency relationship with airlines or airports and who work directly with air transportation of freight, including freight forwarding for air transportation; air courier services; air passenger services; airport baggage handling; commercial airport janitorial services; commercial aircraft cleaning, maintenance, servicing, and repair services; commercial airport runway maintenance services; and on-board airline food services.
American Airlines CU $100 Personal Checking Account
Visit this $100 Personal Checking Promo to open your account by August 31, 2014.
To qualify for up to $100 in bonus cash, just open a new American Airlines Credit Union Priority, Flagship, or uChecking Account and complete qualifying signature-based purchases.
You’ll earn the following bonus amounts, depending on how many transactions you complete:
- $25 after you make your first non-PIN debit card transaction.
- $25 after you make 5 non-PIN debit card transactions.
- $50 following 10 non-PIN debit card transactions.
Transactions must post to the checking account within 60 days of account opening.
Members who complete at least 1 transaction will earn $25.
Members who complete between 5 and 9 transactions (with a minimum total purchase of $100) will receive an additional $25.
Members who complete at least 10 transactions (with a minimum total purchase of $250) will receive an additional $50, for a total possible reward of $100.
Using your PIN at an ATM or for a point of sale purchase will not qualify for the bonus.
The bonus will be awarded within 60 days after you complete your final qualifying transaction.
Accounts converted from existing American Airlines Credit Union checking accounts do not qualify for the bonus.
Members who currently have a checking account with the Credit Union are not eligible for the bonus.
American Airlines CU $25 Referral Bonuses
You can earn $25 for sharing the benefits of American Airlines Credit Union membership with others.
Get a family member or co-worker to join American Airlines Credit Union to receive a $25 reward.
When applying online, the referred new member must use promo code REFER25 and provide the full account number of the referrer.
When completing the paper application, indicate the full account number of the referring member in the “how did you hear about us” section and indicate promo code REFER25 in the promo code section.
New members must join the credit union before August 31, 2014, to qualify.
The referring member will receive $25 for each referral that results in a new account being opened.
The referred member opening the account must be a new member of the credit union.
The bonus funds will be deposited into the referring member’s account no later than October 31, 2014.
American Airlines Credit Union employees, immediate family, and/or household members are not eligible for this referral promotion.
Review this American Airlines Credit Union Promotions Page for more details about the referral program.
Review these other Banking Promotions for more credit union deals.
Sign up for an AA Credit Union checking account bonus if you qualify for membership.