Bard Employees Federal Credit Union offers a $25 bonus to both parties through their referral program.
Bard Employees Federal Credit Union provides banking services exclusively for the employees of C.R. Bard, Inc., its subsidiaries and divisions, and membership is open to all employees and their immediate families.
The BEFCU New Member Referral Program provides both members with a $25 account credit after the required conditions are met.
How To Earn BEFCU Referral Bonuses
1. Current members must fill out the “Current Member” portion of the referral form and give it to the person you are referring.
The person you are referring can be an immediate family member of yours or a fellow CR Bard employee, but existing members are not eligible for this program.
2. The person who is being referred must give this form to BEFCU when their savings and checking account are opened.
3. The new member must open a Savings and Checking Account and sign up for Direct Deposit and enroll for a MasterCard Debit Card.
4. Additionally, 10 Debit Card transactions must be completed within 45 days of opening the account.
5. You both will receive a $25 account credit after the required conditions are met.
BEFCU Referral Program Details
There is no limit to the number of members that you can refer or the amount of rewards that you can earn.
The person being referred must not be an existing member of the credit union in any capacity and must not have been a member who closed an account within the last 6 months.
All criteria must be met within 45 days of account activation to qualify.
The referrer and new member will be paid the incentive with a deposit to their existing BEFCU savings account within 45 days after meeting the qualifications.
An early termination fee of $75 will be assessed to the new member if their checking account is closed within 6 months.
Review these additional Bank Promotional Offers as well for more credit union referral programs and bank account bonuses.