MB Financial Bank is offering up to $200 in personal checking account bonuses for residents of IL, IN, and PA through May 31, 2015.
In order to qualify for this offer, the new account holder must reside in Lake County, Indiana; Illinois; or Philadelphia County, PA.
Just open a new MB Financial Bank personal Signature, Classic, Senior, Red, or High Five checking account at your local branch to get started.
MB Financial Bank $200 1-2-3 Checking Account Promotion
In order to qualify for up to $200 in bonus cash, you must enroll in eStatements and eNotices and complete at least 1 of the following 3 steps within the first 90 calendar days:
1. Use your debit card for 20 qualifying transactions totaling at least $300 (either through PIN or POS purchases).
2. Make a minimum of 2 bill payments (totaling $100 or more).
3. Have 3 direct deposits go into your account (totaling $1,000 or more).
- Complete Any 1 Step = $25 Bonus
- Complete Any 2 Steps = $100 Bonus
- Complete All 3 Steps = $200 Bonus
Check out this $200 MB Financial Bank Checking Promotion to open your account today.
Your bonus will be paid by MB Financial Bank as a credit to your checking account within 60 calendar days of the transactions being verified, following the 90-day period from opening.
Your account must remain open at least 6 months of the account opening date, or the credit will be reversed.
There is a limit of 1 bonus per customer.
This offer may not be combined with the Bank On It Promotion.
MB Financial Bank Checking Account Options To Avoid Fees
The minimum balance to open any personal checking account is $50.
The MB checking accounts that are eligible for this offer have monthly charges that range from $3.95 to $19.95, but there are ways to avoid these fees on most accounts.
In addition to these monthly charges, eDocument enrollment in eStatements and electronic notices is required. Otherwise, there is a $3 monthly paper statement fee.
MB High Five Checking (for students ages 13 to 24):
1. Monthly deposits totaling $100 or more OR
2. $250 average balance OR
3. Parent/guardian has an MB checking account.
Otherwise, there is a monthly service charge of $5.95.
MB Classic Checking:
1. Monthly qualifying deposits totaling $500 or more (Qualifying deposits include teller deposits, ACH credit (direct deposit), ATM deposits, and incoming wire deposits.) OR
2. Average balance of $3,000 in related deposit accounts OR
3. 10 total payment transactions.
Otherwise, there is a monthly service charge of $9.95.
MB Red Checking (interest-bearing account):
1. Maintain an average daily balance of $2,000 in this account.
Otherwise, there is a monthly service charge of $11.95.
MB Signature Checking (interest-bearing account):
1. Maintain a $5,000 average daily balance in this account OR
2. $15,000 in related deposit balances OR
3. $25,000 in related deposit and home equity loan/line balances.
Otherwise, there is a monthly service charge of $19.95.
Review these other Banking Promotions for more local and national bank account bonuses.
Take advantage of this MB Financial Bank promo offer if you live in a qualifying state.