South Shore Savings Bank is currently offering up to $125 for personal checking and up to $250 for business checking customers throughout Massachusetts’ South Shore.
Just open a new South Shore Savings Bank personal or business checking account and meet the qualifications to receive banking bonus offers and incentives.
South Shore Savings Bank is a regional bank with 14 branch locations throughout Massachusetts’ South Shore including the towns of Braintree, East Bridgewater, Norwell, Pembroke, Quincy, Stoughton, and Weymouth.
Just meet the qualifications listed below to earn $125 for personal checking or $250 for business checking.
Personal Checking $125 Bonus
1. Get $25 for opening a new personal checking account.
2. Get $25 for signing up for Direct Deposit.
3. Get $25 for signing up for Online Banking.
4. Get $25 for signing up for eStatements.
5. Get $25 when you close your old account.
Business Checking $250 Bonus
1. Receive $50 for opening a new business checking account.
2. Receive a $50 check order credit.
3. Receive $50 for signing up for Online Banking.
4. Receive $50 for signing up for eStatements.
5. Receive $50 when you set up a recurring ACH credit.
Take advantage of this South Shore Savings Bank Promotion to earn up to $250 in checking account bonus incentives.
This is a limited time offer for new customers only, and only 1 set of incentives will be provided per customer.
South Shore Bank at Work Program
Bank at Work is a special program for small businesses that offers banking rewards to you, your company, and your employees at no cost.
Employees will receive a $50 1-time bonus with a direct deposit as well as other benefits when opening a new checking account through the Bank at Work program.
Small businesses will also receive a variety of benefits for participating in the South Shore Bank at Work program.
Sign up for a South Shore Savings Bank checking account to receive up to $250 in banking bonuses.