The Greenhouse App by Wells Fargo (iOS only) is built to help you manage your bills and day-to-day spending, so that you always have enough funds available to cover your expenses.
Wells Fargo’s Greenhouse App comes with 2 deposit accounts – a Set Aside Account and a Spending Account – so that you can separate your bill money from your spending money.
The Set Aside Account can be used to manage all of your bills in a single location, which includes reminders about your bills, so that you never run out of money to pay your expenses.
The Spending Account can be used for your day-to-day spending, whether it’s for coffee on-the-go or dinner with friends, and you’ll receive a free Visa debit card that is linked to your Spending Account for all of your purchases.
The Greenhouse App for iPhone is now available in select regions during their limited rollout period, and the Greenhouse app requires an iPhone 6 or higher.
Plus, new accountholders can earn a $50 cash bonus when you open the 2 new accounts through the Greenhouse App and complete 7 or more transactions within 60 days of account opening, such as making a debit card purchase or paying a bill through the Greenhouse App.
There is no monthly service fee for your Greenhouse App accounts when you enroll during the limited rollout period for as long as your accounts remain open, which means that you’ll never pay a monthly service fee if you enroll now.
How To Get $50 Greenhouse App Bonus
1. Visit the Greenhouse App $50 Promotional Link and click the “I’m Interested” button to enter your U.S. ZIP code and check your eligibility for this offer.
2. Download the Greenhouse App (if your U.S. ZIP code is eligible) and open the 2 Greenhouse accounts (a Set Aside Account and a Spending Account) on or before March 31, 2019, with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
3. Complete 7 or more posted qualified transactions within 60 days of account opening.
4. Your $50 bonus will be deposited into your new Set Aside Account within 45 days after all requirements are met.
Qualified Transactions Include:
- Debit card transactions (a debit card purchase or debit card payment of a bill) of at least $5.
- Included Debit Card Transactions: Debit card purchases include PIN, signature, online, phone, and mobile wallet purchases. Debit card payments include 1-time and recurring payments of bills made with your debit card.
- Excluded Debit Card Transactions: Any transaction at an ATM (Wells Fargo or non-Wells Fargo). Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions are also not included in the debit card transaction category. ACH transactions are set up using your checking account number and routing number.
- Zelle transactions from the Greenhouse app of at least $5.
- Bill Pay transactions from the Greenhouse app of at least $25.
- Account opening requires approval of your account application.
- Your U.S. ZIP code must be part of their limited regional rollout.
- You cannot be: a current owner on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account, a Wells Fargo team member, or a recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months (limit 1 bonus per customer).
- The bonus cannot be paid without a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W-9).
- This offer cannot be combined with any other consumer deposit offer.
About Greenhouse App by Wells Fargo
- Your Set Aside Account is where you set money aside for paying specific bills directly through the app.
- Your Spending Account is linked to a Visa debit card and is for your day-to-day spending (you can even set weekly spending limits if you like).
- Wells Fargo will help you manage your money with alerts for incoming funds, bills, and more.
- There are no fees to withdraw cash from Wells Fargo ATMs.
- Customers who open your Greenhouse accounts during the limited rollout period will not be charged a Greenhouse monthly service fee for as long as your Greenhouse accounts remain open.
Check if you live in a qualifying region to earn a $50 bonus when you open new accounts with the Greenhouse App by Wells Fargo during their limited rollout period.
If you are eligible for a Greenhouse App account, please leave a comment and share your ZIP code in the comments below this article, so that we can make a list of available regions.