APG Federal Credit Union will give you a $300 bonus when you open a new Free Checking account, sign up for online statements, and set up a qualifying monthly direct deposit totaling at least $200, available through December 31, 2018.
You are qualified for membership with APGFCU if: you live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Harford or Cecil County or certain areas in Middle River, Maryland; or if you are an immediate family member of someone who does.
You can open your new checking account by phone, in-branch, or start your APG Federal Credit Union membership online.
If you have children, you may also be interested in earning a $50 bonus to jump-start their savings when they open a new youth membership savings account by October 31, 2018 (see below).
How To Qualify for APGFCU $300 Free Checking Bonus
1. Open a Free Checking account by December 31, 2018.
2. Within 90 days of opening, receive and maintain a qualifying monthly direct deposit totaling at least $200.
3. Within 90 days of opening, set up and maintain online statements.
4. Your checking account must remain open and all accounts associated with the membership must be in good standing to receive the bonus.
5. If you meet all the terms of this promotion, the bonus will be credited to your checking account on the first business day following the end of the 90-day period.
Just visit this APGFCU $300 Promotional Link to earn a $300 bonus with a Free Checking account.
Qualifying Direct Deposit
A qualifying direct deposit is an electronic credit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income deposited to your checking account by your employer or an outside agency.
Transactions that do not qualify as a Direct Deposit include, but are not limited to, transfers from one account to another, deposits from an Internet payment service, and deposits made at an ATM.
APGFCU Promotional Terms
- Offer is valid for new checking accounts only.
- Account owner may not have closed a checking account with APGFCU at any time on or after October 15, 2018, through the end of this promotion.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers and does not apply to second or multiple checking accounts.
- Custodial and other fiduciary accounts are not eligible for this offer.
- Limit 1 bonus per member.
- Fees may apply for early closure of checking account.
- APGFCU may report to the IRS the value of any cash bonus, and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Offer expires December 31, 2018.
APGFCU Free Checking Account Details
- No minimum balance required to open or maintain the account.
- No monthly service fee, regardless of your balance.
- Access to 43,000 free ATMs in the U.S.
- Online and mobile banking with bill pay.
- First order of 50 checks at no charge.
- Dividend earnings, with no minimum balance requirement.
Earn $50 with APGFCU Youth Savings Account
Check out this APGFCU $50 Youth Match Promotion to earn up to $50 when you open a new youth membership savings account by October 31, 2018.
You’ll receive a matching bonus of up to $50 based on your initial account opening deposit that will be paid at the time of account opening.
The bonus will be deposited into your savings account, and the bonus must stay in the account for 90 days.
- $5 minimum to open a youth savings account for new members.
- Offer applies to new memberships for ages birth through 17 only.
- New youth membership accounts must be opened in an APGFCU branch, including those accounts opened by individuals who are not the legal guardian.
- No monthly service fees.
Take advantage of these special promotions from APG Federal Credit Union to earn $300 with a Free Checking account for adults and up to $50 with a youth membership savings account for kids.