South Shore Savings Bank is offering a $10 Mastercard Gift Card when you open a Student Checking Account and enroll in eStatements.
South Shore Savings Bank is a regional bank with 14 branch locations throughout Massachusetts’ South Shore including the towns of Braintree, East Bridgewater, Norwell, Pembroke, Quincy, Stoughton, and Weymouth.
Check out this South Shore Savings Bank Student Checking Offer to open an account today.
South Shore Savings Bank Student Checking Account
The South Shore Savings Bank Student Checking Account is designed for those between the ages of 16 to 24.
There are no monthly fees, no minimum balance required, and opening an account is hassle-free.
- No Monthly Fee and no minimum balance to avoid fees.
- There is a $10 minimum to open the account.
- Receive a $10.00 Mastercard Gift Card.
- No ATM/Debit Card fees. SSB will waive or refund all ATM fees and charges from non-SSB ATM transactions.
- Free eStatements, Online & Mobile Banking and Bill Pay.
- Freedom from your wallet with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
- UChoose Rewards points earned with every signed Debit card purchase are redeemable for merchandise and gift cards.
- Available to 16 – 24 year olds. Must be 18 or older to open this checking account online, and receive free eStatements, Online & Mobile Banking and Bill Pay.
- Parents can make a free funds transfer from their account to the Student Checking Account at SSB.
- Free Statement Savings Account with minimum balance requirement waived.
$10 Mastercard Gift Card Promotion
- Must enroll in eStatements to receive gift card.
- If you don’t enroll in eStatements within 30 days after account opening, your account will automatically migrate to a Free Checking Account, which does not offer the same benefits as the Student Checking Account, nor does it require eStatements.
- South Shore Bank prepaid cards are issued by MetaBank.
If you are looking for a free student checking account in Massachusetts’ South Shore, get a free $10 Mastercard Gift Card when you choose South Shore Bank.