SunTrust Bank offers cash bonuses for opening new consumer checking, savings, and business checking accounts.
To be eligible, you must be a U.S. resident with an address in: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, or Washington D.C.
If you don’t live in a qualifying state, check out Chase Bank for more bank bonuses.
SunTrust $1,000 Checking and Savings Bonus
Check out this SunTrust $1,000 Combo Bonus to apply online or download your coupon to open in-branch.
You’ll earn up to $1,000 when you open any new SunTrust personal checking account and complete qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 within 90 days of account opening.
In addition, you must open any new SunTrust savings or MMA, and deposit a qualifying balance within 30 days and maintain that balance for 90 days after account opening:
- Less than $10,000 = $300
- $10,000 – $24,999.99 = $400
- $25,000 – $49,999.99 = $600
- $50,000 -$99,999.99 = $800
- $100,000 or more = $1,000
Offer valid from January 5, 2021 through March 31, 2021.
SunTrust $200 Business Checking Bonus
Get a $200 cash bonus when you open a new SunTrust Business Checking Account and make cumulative deposits of at least $1,500 or more within 30 days.
How To Apply
1. Visit this SunTrust $200 Business Checking Bonus to apply online or download your coupon to open in-branch.
2. You must enroll online with the provided promo code or present the coupon in person when you open in-branch.
3. Within 30 days after account opening, you must make cumulative qualifying deposits of $1,500 or more.
4. The $200 reward will be deposited into your new account up to 8 weeks after all qualifications have been verified.
- You must be a new SunTrust business checking client.
- Clients with an existing business checking account with SunTrust (either as the primary or joint account holder) are not eligible.
- You must not have closed a business checking account within 90 days of the promotion start date (on or after October 4, 2019).
- The primary account holder of the participating checking account must be 18 years old or older at the time of account opening.
- SunTrust employee-designated accounts (either as the primary or joint account holder) are not eligible for this promotion.
- The business must be registered within the U.S. with the business’ physical street address located in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia or the District of Columbia and have a valid U.S. TIN or EIN.
SunTrust Bank Account Fee Details
Essential Checking: $7 monthly maintenance fee waived with: minimum of 10 Banking Transactions per statement cycle; OR $500 or more in total qualifying monthly Direct Deposits; OR $500 minimum daily balance; OR A 5-year Student Waiver. Otherwise, there is a $7 monthly maintenance fee.
Advantage Checking: $20 monthly maintenance fee waived with: $3,000 or more in total monthly qualifying direct deposits; OR a $10,000 minimum daily balance in linked deposits and investments; OR a linked SunTrust Small Business Checking account, Lending account, or Credit Card solution. Otherwise, there is a $20 monthly maintenance fee.
Simple Business Checking: $5 monthly maintenance fee waived for the first 12 statement cycles on all new accounts. After the first 12 statement cycles, you can avoid the $5 monthly maintenance fee when 5 or more transactions are made in that month. Otherwise, there is a $5 monthly maintenance fee.
Primary Business Checking: $15 monthly maintenance fee waived when a minimum daily collected balance of $1,000 or more is maintained. Otherwise, there is a $15 monthly maintenance fee.
Business Advantage Plus Checking: $25 monthly maintenance fee waived if the daily collected balance combined with 2 other SunTrust Business Advantage Plus accounts is equal to $20,000 or more. Otherwise, there is a $25 monthly maintenance fee.
Sign up for a new SunTrust Bank checking or savings account to earn a cash bonus with qualifying activities.