Bank of Sun Prairie will give you a $300 cash bonus when you open a new business checking account, deposit $1,000, and have 50 ACH, debit card, or check transactions post within 180 days of account opening.
Bank of Sun Prairie has locations in Sun Prairie and Cottage Grove, Wisconsin, and this $300 bonus offer is applicable to businesses with Wisconsin mailing addresses only.
This promotional offer is valid through October 22, 2016.
Bank of Sun Prairie $300 Business Checking Promotion
1. Open any new business checking account with a $100 minimum opening deposit from Bank of Sun Prairie.
2. Have 50 ACH, debit card, or check transactions post to the account within 180 days of account opening.
3. A monthly average balance of $1,000 or greater is required to obtain the bonus.
4. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into the checking account within 195 days of account opening.
Just visit this Promotional Link to obtain the $300 cash bonus flyer that you must present at the time of account opening.
- Any owner and/or signer on an existing, or previously held business account in the past 3 years are not eligible for this cash bonus offer.
- If the account becomes overdrawn or is closed within the first 195 days, Bank of Sun Prairie reserves the right to deny this bonus.
- Flyer must be presented and relinquished at time of account opening to receive the bonus.
- $300 bonus is limited to 1 offer per owner and/or signer only.
- This offer applies to new business checking accounts that must be opened with new money not currently on deposit at Bank of Sun Prairie and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Businesses with a Bank of Sun Prairie employee as owner and/or signer are not eligible.
- Applicable to businesses with Wisconsin mailing addresses only.
- A monthly account service charge of $3.50 will be applied if your average collected balance drops below $1,000.
Small business owners in Wisconsin may also be interested in this business checking account promotion from Capitol Bank in the Madison area to earn additional cash rewards.