The Chase Bank Home Mortgage service is offering a $500 cash back bonus when you apply for a new residential first-lien mortgage purchase loan directly with Chase.
To qualify for the $500 bonus, you simply need to enroll in automatic mortgage payments from a new or existing Chase personal checking account and select paperless mortgage statements within 60 days of closing on a Chase mortgage.
Plus, you can Get $300 with a New Chase Total Checking Account for a total of $800 cash back when you combine the home mortgage offer with your new checking account promotion.
How To Earn $500 Chase Mortgage Bonus
1. To be eligible for the $500 mortgage bonus, you must have an existing Chase personal checking account or open a new Chase personal checking account.
2. Just visit this Chase Mortgage Promotional Link to start your mortgage request online, or you can apply for your mortgage loan by telephone or in-branch.
3. Within 60 days of closing on your mortgage loan, you must enroll in Chase Bank’s Automatic Mortgage Payment Service, which automatically deducts your mortgage payment from your Chase personal checking account on a monthly basis. Payments must go directly from a Chase personal checking account to the Chase mortgage and not be managed by third parties.
4. You must also enroll your new mortgage in Paperless Mortgage Statements within 60 days of closing on your mortgage loan.
5. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Chase personal checking account within 2 weeks of when you sign up for automatic mortgage payments and paperless mortgage statements, and your account must be open for the $500 bonus to be deposited.
Chase Home Mortgage Promotional Details
- Customers get $500 Cash Back after closing a purchase mortgage with Chase.
- This offer is only available for new, residential first-lien loans submitted directly to Chase.
- Purchase applications with a property address received on or after March 5, 2018, are eligible for the $500 Cash Back promotion.
- This offer is available to customers who live within the service area of a Chase branch.
- Customers who live outside the service area must have an existing Chase personal checking account or visit a Chase branch to open an account within 60 days of closing.
- To be eligible, a customer must have an existing or open a new Chase personal checking account.
- Customer must enroll in Chase’s automatic mortgage payment service, where your mortgage payment will be automatically deducted from your Chase personal checking account.
- Payments must go directly from a Chase personal checking account to the Chase mortgage and not be managed by third parties.
- Customer must enroll the new mortgage in paperless statements.
- Personal checking account must be open for the $500 Cash Back to be deposited.
- All promotion requirements must be met within 60 days of closing.
- This offer is not transferable, is limited to 1 per loan, and may be altered or discontinued at any time without notice.
- The $500 Cash Back promotion may result in reportable income on Form 1099-INT to the customer and the IRS.
If you’ve been considering getting your new home mortgage from Chase Bank, this $500 cash bonus adds some extra incentive, and the qualifications are pretty easy to meet, since you just have to enroll in the offer, sign up for automatic mortgage payments from your Chase checking account, and enroll in paperless statements for your mortgage.