The Chase Bank Home Mortgage service is offering a $595 cash back bonus when you apply for a new residential first mortgage purchase loan directly with Chase.
To qualify for the $595 bonus, you simply need to enroll in automatic mortgage payments from a new or existing Chase personal checking account and select paperless mortgage statements.
Plus, you can Get $200 with a New Chase Total Checking® Account for a total of $795 cash back when you combine the home mortgage offer with your new checking account promotion.
How To Earn $595 Chase Mortgage Bonus
1. To be eligible for the $595 mortgage bonus, you must have an existing Chase personal checking account, or you can Get $200 to Open a New Chase Total Checking® Account with a qualifying direct deposit (you can request your $200 Chase Total Checking® coupon by email, and then bring it with you when you go to Chase to speak with a mortgage specialist).
2. To apply for your mortgage, you can visit this Chase Mortgage Promotional Link to start your mortgage prequalification request online, visit your local Chase mortgage banker in-branch, or call 1-866-397-1848 to get started by telephone.
3. Within 60 days of closing on your mortgage loan, you must Enroll in the $595 Cash Back Promotion Online with the eCoupon Code that is Provided in Your Mortgage Welcome Brochure that you receive from Chase Bank. Property address must be included with the application.
4. You must enroll in Chase Bank’s Automatic Mortgage Payment Service, which automatically deducts your mortgage payment from your Chase personal checking account on a monthly basis. Payments must go directly from a Chase personal checking account to the Chase mortgage and not be managed by third parties.
5. You must enroll your new mortgage in Paperless Mortgage Statements.
6. All promotional requirements must be met within 60 days of closing on your mortgage loan.
Chase Home Mortgage Promotional Details
- Customers get $595 cash back after closing a purchase mortgage with Chase.
- This offer is only available for new residential first mortgage purchase loans submitted directly to Chase.
- Applications received after March 26, 2017, are eligible for the $595 Cash Back promotion.
- This offer is available to customers who live within the Service Area of a Chase Branch.
- Customers who live outside the service area of a Chase branch must have an existing Chase personal checking account or visit a Chase branch to open an account within 60 days of closing.
- This offer is limited to 1 per customer at any given time.
- Upon the customer’s enrollment, Chase will review the account to ensure the eligibility criteria are met.
- The $595 Cash Back promotion may result in reportable income on Form 1099-INT to the customer and the IRS.
If you’ve been considering getting your new home mortgage from Chase Bank, this $595 cash bonus adds some extra incentive, and the qualifications are pretty easy to meet, since you just have to enroll in the offer, sign up for automatic mortgage payments from your Chase checking account, and enroll in paperless statements for your mortgage.